John, I moved to recycled cartridges for my epson printers and since moved back
again. I was getting drying problems and wasting lots of paper trying to get
the nozzles to clear - so wasn't saving anything. I think the cartridges are an
appalling recycling issue and create a substantial annuity stream for printer
companies - unfortunately i found the recycled stuff didn't work for me...

Best regards

Justin Davies