Thanks Ronni
Enough said I'll stick to the branded Epson.
Cheers
John

Hi John (Feltham)
Yes I remember your post, it looked complicated so I didn't pursue it any further.
Cheers

On 07/03/2010, at 5:31 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hi John,

If you want quality Prints & no chance of damage to your printer by leaking ink, use your Printers recommended genuine inks & paper.

I've always used Epson Printers, with Epson Ink Cartridges and Epson recommended paper for the specific job. This way the Printer Driver / software --- The Print Dialogue Window with Print Settings, Media type, colour management will give you the best outcome of your prints.

Even though my Epson Photo TX700W Network Multi Function printer seems to go through Ink Cartridges like there is no tomorrow, I wouldn't use anything else other than Epson Ink Cartridges. Also it keeps Daniel (MacWizardry) in business, keeping me supplied with Ink ;-)

So now you have 3 to 1 against refills.