Hi John,

If you want quality Prints & no chance of damage to your printer by leaking
ink, use your Printers recommended genuine inks & paper.

I've always used Epson Printers, with Epson Ink Cartridges and Epson
recommended paper for the specific job.
This way the Printer Driver / software --- The Print Dialogue Window with Print
Settings, Media type, colour management will give you the best outcome of your
prints.

Even though my Epson Photo TX700W Network Multi Function printer seems to go
through Ink Cartridges like there is no tomorrow, I wouldn't use anything else
other than Epson Ink Cartridges.
Also it keeps Daniel (MacWizardry) in business, keeping me supplied with Ink ;-)

So now you have 3 to 1 against refills.