Hi Tim,

That forum post sounds similar but, in fact, is specifically related to Word
2008 - the first reply notes that it WASN'T a problem in Word 2004 but WAS a
problem in Word 2008 and the next reply says it is (or was in April 2008) a
known bug.

So, assuming that Sally is still running Word 2004, this would not actually
seem to be the same problem - still interesting that the symptom sounds the
same though.

Cheers

Neil
--