Check it out Ronda. The pages that I have saved in this manner have their URL and name as a header.
Merv

Ronda Brown wrote:
Hi Merv,

A PDF will not give Michael the URL at the top. He requires the URL (Address).
Michael is best to take a "Screen Shot" of the page in question.

 To take a picture of the whole screen, press Command-Shift-3.

 To take a picture of part of the screen, press Command-Shift-4, then drag to
select the area you want in the picture.

 To take a picture of a window, the menu bar, the Dock, or other area, press
Command-Shift-4, then press the Space bar.
 Move the pointer over the area you want so that it's highlighted, then click.
(If you decide you want to drag to select the area, press the Space bar again.)

 If you press Command-Shift-4 and decide you don't want to take the screen
shot, press the Escape key.

Screen shots are saved as PDF files on the desktop in Tiger, as PNG in Leopard. If you want to put the screen shot in the Clipboard, rather than create a file, hold down the Control key when you press the other keys. You can then paste the picture into a document.