Also, as I mentioned, don't forget the "Grab" application that Apple
provides in the Utilities folder - not only does it mean that an old bloke
like me doesn't have to remember the various key combos for the different
screenshots, it also offers a timed screen capture - not that I've had need
of this yet ;)

Cheers

Neil
--