Hi all,

I recently set-up a free Dropbox account and was amazed at how easy and
user-friendly it all was.

A free account gives you up to 2GB of space - but you can get more with
referrals.

So, if anyone was thinking of opening an account, YOU can get an extra free
250 MB - AND get ME an extra free 250 MB :o) if you use this link to
sign-up:

<https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTY2NjA1NDM5>

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton
Albany, Western Australia

PS:

For anyone not familiar with Dropbox, it is similar to (though not the same
as) the MobileMe iDisk. MobileMe, of course gives you other feature and more
storage space - but you have to pay for it, whereas Dropbox gives you 2GB
(2.25 if you use my link) for free. From their website: