We've been using Dropbox for sometime, and I can confirm it is very
stable and efficient in bandwidth usage.

You can share folders privately with others (invite via email
address). But you can also securely share individual files via a
public link.

For example, to share this screenshot of the WAMUG site I dropped it
into the Public folder of my Dropbox, right clicked and used the Copy
Public Link to get this URL:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/225757/wamug-screenshot.png

If you use 1Password, it is easy to set up your (fully encrypted)
1passwd file in your Dropbox folder, which means your passwords are
replicated across any Mac you use. Same with your Address Book data
file.

Glenn Nicholas
OM4 ::