Hi there

I have been having a few permissions problems after a hard drive corrupted and
was replaced.

This is the latest one which I think is causing some bad behaviour in Mail.

15/05/10 9:28:35 AM     Mail[234]       Error writing to
/Users/admin/Library/Mail/Mac-adam.lippiatt/.mboxCache.plist: Error
Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=513 UserInfo=0x1299c26c0 "You don’t have
permission to save the file “.mboxCache.plist” in the folder
“Mac-adam.lippiatt”." Underlying Error=(Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=13
"The operation couldn’t be completed. Permission denied")

Unfortunately I can't find this file.  No problem though - I just apply
permissions to enclosed items.  But, no luck with that either.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Adam