Hi Alex

Not sure if you saw my post, but I mentioned that I've managed to send
emails out while on the Telstra network via my iPad and the only outgoing
server I use with it is iinet with Authentication. (which is my home ISP)
I also mentioned I use my iPhone with 4 different outgoing SMTP servers and
they all work and I never have email held or stuck.

Kind Regards
Daniel

---
Daniel Kerr