Anyone can get a free Gmail account. In your Gmail settings you can setup your
main account as the address to send email from. This means Gmail will send mail
for you with the return address of your own preferred email account.

Once this is setup you can use smtp.gmail.com with SSL on port 587 as your
primary outgoing server and it pretty much works anywhere on any device.
If you have a SPAM problem you can also forward your mail to Gmail to run it
through their amazingly effective filters and store it in IMAP  form on the
server in practically unlimited quantity so you never risk losing mail if your
computer crashes.

Good Value.