After email discussions with MacSpeech Dictate support and then Plantronics
support when it became clear that the headset USB connector was at fault,
Plantronics in the US agreed on Thursday 29 July that they would send a
replacement unit. It arrived this morning. Less than two working days.

To find that, in 2010, some support desks actually work and respond
immediately.

Frankly, stunned. Pleased, but stunned.

Glenn Cardwell