Hi Glenn,

unfortunately save as PDF doesn't handle MS Word's change in orientation.

Two possible solutions:

Print selected pages to PDF collated by orientation. eg pages 1 to 5 if they are in portrait and 6 to 10 if they are in landscape.

Alternatively import into Pages which doesn't handle change in orientation and it reformats everything to portrait. Then print to pdf.

                      Regards,

                      Eugene