Hi Kyle,

Yes, this is an old one ­ I bought it from Daniel in September 2006 (though
it certainly hasn¹t been worked very hard) ­ and yes, it does have what
looks like an LED on the opposite side to the mini-usb where you connect the
video lead.

Does that shed any light on the situation?

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton