Hi Again Neil

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Neil Houghton <n...@possumology.com> wrote:

> Since dropbox is tied into the user accounts, I presume my 1password will
> sync through my dropbox account and Georgina’s 1password through her dropbox
> account – sweet!

Yes that is correct

Also wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten About your problem with the
Elgato EyeTV Hybrid. Have been busy all week and I plan on responding over
the weekend if I have anything I can add.

Now if I could only get MacOS X Snow Leopard to install on this MacBook Pro.

--
Regards Kyle