Hi John & Justin,

Last ditch effort to solve this problem you are both experiencing with Firefox
crashing on startup.

Are you both using OS X 10.6.5 & Firefox 3.6.12 ?

Justin from  'Agile Customer Care' 1Password does not have any problem working
in the above version of OS X & Firefox.

<http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/3.6.12/releasenotes/>

Hopefully in Firefox 4 which is in Beta, this recurring problem/bug will
finally disappear.

17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
2.66GHz / 8GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm

OS X 10.6.4 Snow Leopard