Thanks Darryl,

Yes, I agree. However many of them are full of 'I am planning to  ....', and
many replies are 'I've heard that ...'

Typical of many forums it's hard to find clear up to date answers that say
'Yes, I have done that and this is how it worked for me', and particularly from
an Aussie perspective.

I was hoping someone has found a good FAQ with answers from on experienced
travellers.

I'm mainly interested in data plans for Europe using an unlocked iPhone4 as a
hot spot for a Macbook, but aren't trying to find that info here, moreso to be
assisted with finding any FAQ's people have found useful.

Ta

Tim