Hi Tim

I too would like similar information about overseas travel with my iPad. I
checked the suggested links via  Google but most comments are rather out of
date, nor do they answer my main question which is whether I will be able to
buy a Micro SIM card for my iPad whilst in France". Much the same as it is
possible to buy a SIM card in France for a mobile phone.

I did ask the question of a contact person in France and was assured "yes you
can", but was still unable to get any follow up as to price etc.

Perhaps if we keep nibbling away someone, somewhere might have an answer.

Regards
Laura