Hi,

Anybody on the list using iviewfox to download iview programs?

I've been using it a fair bit and it used to work very well - then a little
while back it stopped working - just after an update of the iviewfox add-on
- so I reverted to the previous version of the add-on and it all worked just
fine again - so after that I just declined to update the add-on.

But then, in a moments inattention, I gave it the go-ahead to update the
add-on - and, yes, it's broken again.

I should just say that "broken" means that when I tell iview to play an
episode - it just goes ahead and plays it - iviewfox does not kick-in and
open up a dialogue box to save the stream.

Unfortunately, I can no longer remember which was the last version which
worked OK - I have tried reverting to various versions though and it makes
no difference - maybe one of the updates changed something else.

I have googled a bit and looked in the iviewfox forums - but none of the
posts seems to cover my situation.

Obviously, the majority of the posters are Windows based - so I thought I'd
give the list a try to see if anyone had any experience/ideas.

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton