Wow Neil,

I didn't know how easily that could be done. I had to read the raw source of
your email to find the "internode" references in the header, but to a brief
scan it looked really legitimate! Fascinating.

The set up was slightly different in Mail vs Enter-rage but I made the switch
and managed to unsubscribe my old email address.

Now if I had tried to unsubscribe you (or anyone else) from the list there is
the protection of a confirmation email to which you must respond that would
alert you to any skulduggery.

I seem to recall that it is possible to use public key encryption or something
similar to make it harder for your emails to be spoofed. Is there anything like
this that can be integrated into and used with Mail on the Mac?

Regards,
John