Hi Ronni

I haven't had time to do more with iPhoto but I am sure I shall be able to
manage with your excellent instructions.

I have managed to master iTunes. I had fun and games with the Peggy Lee, George
Shearing Album. iTunes divided it into five, one had the original cover (on
both my LP & CD), two had the same photo but cropped differently, one had an
Archive Collection cover and the last was Generic iTunes. I edited them to have
the same artist description and ticked the 'part of collection' box and got one
album but not my preferred cover picture.

Today Daniel delivered my Time Capsule and brought back the drives from my dead
G5. He showed me how to find the covers for the albums I had copied from LPs
using Spin Doctor. So then I changed the PL/GS album cover to my preferred
cover.

I am very pleased with myself! Thanks again for your wonderful instructions.

Best wishes from Diana