A short while back I upgraded from Photoshop CS3 to CS5.1 and I am having
problems with printing to an Epson SP R2880.  I am unable to access the
"colour" setting for colour, greyscale etc no matter what paper  or other
settings are chosen.   At first I believed this was a Lion problem but Graphic
Converter has no such difficulties and everything is accessible as it should be
in the print dialog.  I must admit that having page setup and print settings
combined in the one "Print Settings" heading in PS 5.1 was minorly off putting
at first.   I have worked through every setting and preference in Photoshop to
no avail.   The printer driver is the latest from Epson, Snow Leopard actually
and Lion performs an update on the installation.   Epson phone help has not
been able to offer anything except that what I have should work.
Is anyone else using this same combination Lion 7.3/CS5.1 Photoshop/SP R2880
who can comment?
Severin Crisp