Hi Chris,

I don't use Excel, but is it the 'Solver' that you can't find?

Did you install the Service Pack 1 update?

If so After you install Service Pack 1, follow these steps to start Solver:
        • Start Excel.
        • Click Tools, and then select Add-Ins.
        • Click to select the check box for Solver.Xlam.
        • Click OK.

If I've misunderstood your problem; please completely ignore my reply :-)

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.7.4 Lion
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)