Hi Ronni

Yes, knew you wouldn't be a very happy vegemite. (Could double tell seeing as
you posted the same link from my message as well :oP) LOL. (Sorry, couldn't
resist,…must be that lack of sleep from storms and no food or coffee) :oP
I think there are quite a few "let down" MacBook Pro 17" owners, who are having
to look at the 15" MBP-RD. Or a 15" with an external screen,…which doesn't
always work for every environment. One of my clients only works with her laptop
on the kitchen table then puts it away when people come over. So looking at a
15" with external screen isn't really an option as it's too much to lug around
to put it away. So a downgrade from 17" to 15" isn't her most favourite option
either.

And not many places have the just superseded 17" left  in Perth. (Wholesalers
didn't, Joondalup didn't, MaxStyle didn't,..bar the previous model ex demo).
Stocks were pretty much out before it was discontinued,…)

So yeh,..can understand where you're coming from.

Kind regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr