Hi Ronni, I have recommended you to my friend who lives in Subiaco, so we will
see if she contacts you.  I've said that as well as running your own
consultancy you give people on the WAMUG list lots of help for free. So far,
she has been reluctant to join WAMUG because of getting lots of emails, but I
think it's a pity because I find I learn so much here. It may not be
immediately useful, but I can go back and search the archives if I remember
that a topic has been discussed. Cheers, Susan

Sent from my iPad