Again Ronni I can only refer you back to the original email. It has taken a
clearly bad experience with an unnamed consultant and seems to suggest that
Techstatic are the same. On the other hand it is not clear if Daniel has heard
anything *at all* about Techstatic. In the interests of fairness I, for one,
would like this clarified.

I would add the Peter Hinchliffe had proposed asking Techstatic to give a
presentation at future WAMUG meeting (again nothing to do with me). If they
become active members of our community it is best that we get off on the right
foot with them.

Regards,
Carlo