Hi Peta,

Are you using iTunes Match?
If you see the cloud icon next to "Music," then iTunes Match has been abled.

Try signing out your Apple ID and sign in again.

1. Go to the iTunes store in iTunes
2. Select your Apple ID in top right
3. When the popup opens, don't put in Password, just Sign Out
4. Go to the top right again in iTunes Store and it should say Sign In (where
your ID was before)
5. Select Sign In and Sign In on the popup
6. On the left hand side you should see iCloud
7. Select iCloud and Link Computer
When this is complete, your music should be available for streaming again

Sent from Ronni's iPad4