Hi Peta,

You might not have noticed my last email to WAMUG yesterday - 11/01/2013, at
4:17 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

/quote:
I won't be available over the week-end and until after Wednesday next week for
WAMUG support if you need my assistance.
If you do require my assistance over this time, you can email me at my
supp...@ronnibrown.net email address but I do charge for email support at $30
per 20mins work.
/End quote:

Kind Regards,