Hi Walter,

AirPrint Basics:
The AirPrint-enabled printer must be connected to the same home Wi-Fi network
as the iOS device.
This is the default configuration in most home Wi-Fi networks.

You also need an AirPrint-enabled printer listed in this article.

Printers not listed in this article are not supported by AirPrint.

<http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4356>

Summary
In iOS, AirPrint-enabled applications can print to an AirPrint-enabled
printer—and you don't need to install a driver or configure the printer queue.
Tap print, select a AirPrint-enabled printer, and print. It's that simple.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4