Hi Chris,

Good suggestion by Tim, might be worth a try depending on which version of
ArcGIS you have.
You can get a trial version of Crossover (I think) to try.
It doesn't look very promising though with this search below. "Known NOT to
work in ArcGIS 10, & 9.2 and untested in version 8.3"

: <http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/search?name=ArcGIS&search=app>

You don't have a lot of time to obtain a copy of Windows 7 and get installed &
setup to perhaps then find it doesn't work as well as you require.

Is your installation of WindowsXP in Parallels Desktop 8 completely uptodate
have you run Windows Update and downloaded and installed everything it shows?

To check what version of Windows you are running in Parallels.
Start Parallels - Start WindowsXP
Then Go to - Control Panel  > System & Security > System
You will then see under Windows edition - what version of WindowsXP you are
running.
WindowsXP  Professional
Service Pack 3

I have Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 running in Parallels Desktop 8.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4