Hi Ronni,
Partition Map Scheme is "Master Boot Record"
Should I change that to "GUID Partition Table" ?
And if so how can I do that ?

PS: What a nuisance having to eject the drive each time I turn off the Mac
(which is very night before bed).
But if that is the only way then I shall do that !

I might have to re-institute the Time Capsule without using the WiFi on it.
I now have a new WiFi network from the new Telstra Modem Router

Regards,
Stephen Chape