Yes Peter highly praises 1Password, as I also do & most of us do! ;-)

/quote from one of Peter's responses to list way back on 26 April 2012

"If 1Password were simply a password protector it would still come highly
recommended, but it goes much further than that. It is also an excellent
repository for all your software licence codes/serial numbers, credit card
details, passport details, etc, all nicely tucked away in a secure environment
which can be synced across all your devices. It also allows information like
credit card details to be used to autofill forms in web browsers. It's an
indispensable tool."
/End Quote

Sent from Ronni's iPad4