Wouldn't surprise if it was a Telstra issue,….there's been a few of them last
week.
I had a job on Saturday for a client and there internet was also down.
Apparently there area was one of about 384 people with "no internet" (after it
had meant to be fixed). There area was High Wycombe/
So yes. might be worth a call to check.
(I know we had a Telstra person (or someone) working in our area on Friday. I
know that because a) they made a mess of the front lawn b) they've left the
"Telstra concrete cover" up and it's not been put back on properly,..hazard.
I'm still waiting for them to come back and fix it. (And since then my internet
has been slower as well,…grrrr).

Hopefully it's an easy Telstra fix for you. :o)

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 5

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.