From: wamug@wamug.org.au
Sent:Tue, 16 Sep 2014 07:12:33 +0800
Subject:Re: Ethernet to Thunderbolt adaptor

 On 15 Sep 2014, at 9:14 am, petercr...@westnet.com.au [1] wrote:
Thanks for that Peter. I think I had given it at least a minute to
'recognise' the connection. There are two Thunderbolt ports, how do I
know which is which in the System Info panel so I can renew the DHCP
lease?

 The Network Preferences panel will tell you which port is active. It
will be the only one showing up in the panel, since you won't be
connecting both at the same time.
  Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services FileMaker Pro
Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948