Hi Ronni, you're a legend. Switching to Location = Automatic sorted it. I was
set on "Home" and presumably that was preventing it from connecting.

So glad I didn't have to cart the MBP and fitting to the Apple store for the
guys there to resolve what was a simple toggle.

All good now.

Thanks again for your help.

Pete