Hi Rosemary,

If you are sure you have iCloud set up correctly on your Mac & your iPad, and 
all settings are exactly the same as on your husband's Mac & iPad (which has no 
problem) .

Try a Hard Reboot / Reset of your iPad. 

1. Hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button simultaneously for 
around 12 seconds.
2. Ignore the ‘Slide to Power Off’ prompt and keep holding down both buttons 
until you see the screen go dark and then see the Apple logo appear as the iPad 
powers up again.

Note: You will not lose any data


Cheers,
Ronni


On 6 Oct 2014, at 6:54 pm, Rosemary Spark <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ronni,
> Yes exactly.
> 
> Cheers
> Rosemary
> 
> 
> 
> On Sunday, 5 October 2014, Ronda Brown <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello Rosemary,
> 
> Are you saying that - Settings > Pages > "Use iCloud" continues to turn OFF?
> 
> Cheers,
> Ronni
> 
> Sent from Ronni's iPad4
> 
> 
> On 5 Oct 2014, at 5:46 pm, Rosemary Spark <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> i've never had a problem connecting to Pages docs in the cloud...
>> Now I can't access them on my 4 th gen iPad retina.
>> I have no trouble connecting to any other iCloud services.
>> I can access them on my Mac, and my husband who shares my icloud account can 
>> access the docs on both iPad and Mac.
>> I've checked and toggled on and off icloud Documents and Data settings and 
>> checked the iPad iCloud setting was turned on...it was off (since I hadn't 
>> changed it that was strange) so I turned it on.
>> Every time I open Pages on the iPad it says there are no documents, and ( 
>> eerie music here) the iPad ICloud setting is  toggled to off!
>> I've restarted the iPad
>> repeated turning off and on both icloud docs and data 
>> and ipad icloud setting but it keeps turning off.
>> 
>> I have not said yes to any iCloud Drive messages.
>> 
>> Anybody any ideas?
>> 
>> Cheers
>> Rosemary Spark
>> 
>> -- 
>> Kind Regards
>> Rosemary Spark
>> 0414268043
>> [email protected]
>> 
> 
> -- 
> Kind Regards
> Rosemary Spark
> 0414268043
> [email protected]

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>