On 7 Oct 2014, at 11:11 am, Ronni Brown <[email protected]> wrote:

> You might very well be right Stephen...
> 
> Rosemary, You definitely have NEVER turned on iCloud Drive in iCloud or on 
> any of the devices sharing your iCloud Account?
> Another point I thought of is when you login to your iCloud Account at 
> icloud.com none of the iWork Apps are showing as 'Beta' are they?
> 

Rosemary brought her iPad along to the WAMUG meeting last night, and I'm now 
convinced that her next step really is a trip to the Genius Bar. 

One final thing to try before doing that Rosemary: just to rule out some fault 
in Pages, try deleting the app altogether and then re-download it from your 
"Purchases" area in the App Store. It's just possible that some component 
failed to install properly the first time around. Worth a try, and just might 
save you a trip.  

Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>