Good morning,

I use iCloud Notes to store much useful information that is then synced across
my iPhone 4 (7.1.2), iPad 1 (5.1.1) and Mac Mini (10.10.2)

This morning I found all the notes stored in iCloud have disappeared. They have
disappeared from each device, plus when I log into icloud.com on my browser.

When I opened Notes in my iPad, they were initially all there, but as soon as
it synced, they all disappeared.

Notes remained ticked in the Internet Account for iCloud.

Is there a backup in iCloud so I can retrieve these valuable notes?
I have backup using Time Machine and Super Duper, but I'm thinking they will
not show the Notes as they are stored in iCloud.

Thanks

Tim