Hi Guy’s

Just a question as to who uses Apple T V to watch Movies or T V shows? I am
trialling NETFLIX and SAM, but am a little disappointed to find that the Movies
are quite old. I can watch the latest Movies through iTunes at a cost of $6.95
per Movie, is this the norm’ or are there companies where an annual fee is paid
and the Movies or TV shows are free?? I’ve tried looking and have been advised
that for the cost of an "Entertainment Box”, $130.00 I can Streem the latest
movies, if I went this road it would make my Apple TV obsolete.

Any advice please Guy’s???

Thank you, have a good weekend

Tony

BODDINGTON