> On 27 Oct. 2016, at 10:56 pm, Marcus F Harris <cryptodo...@me.com> wrote:
>
> Someone else may have problems with the Notification Centre since installing
> Sierra and had feedback that I missed.
>
> Notifications appear as before on the RHS of the screen. These are mostly
> MAIL notifications.
>
> Before installing Sierra with El Capitan all my apps worked well.
>
> Now Notifications will not respond to mouse clicks and the system freezes for
> up to 15 seconds before responding.
>
> I have tried disk doctor and looking for a solution in System prefs, but I’m
> stumped.
>
> Any advice gratefully received

Everything is working fine on my system Marcus. Whatever else is going it’s
unlikely to be a Sierra issue per se; more likely something else you have
running that needs an update.The tried and true simple trouble shooting
resource is to log into another account on your computer (create a new one if
necessary) and see if the problem persists, just to rule out the possibility of
something specific to your account.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948