Thanks Ronni,
I don’t wish to take up your time on this problem.
I used Activity Monitor and when I went back NC it faied again with “not
responding” I repeated that so I can say it didn’t work
Then I went to Terminal and entered killall NotificationCenter as you suggested.
Nothing happened after I pressed “return” Or if it did there wasn’t a response
from NC.
Maybe I have some Malware, but Sierra is working fine other than this NC
problem.
Disk Doctor says AOK.
Should I try some other startup command?
Cheers and thanks

Marcus
Marcus Harris
P.O. Box 7135