Hi Ronni,

Yes I did read the “Read me”. There was much information about the previous
versions etc.
I can’t remember seeing anything about “Move language files to trash”. And it
did of course
talk about selecting files to be removed - which were already selected.
However, before attempting the second run I went into preferences and did set
move files to trash. Did not select automatic updates. But the result was the
same - the 1byte removed response.
So does it mean that Monolingual won’t give you a second chance ?

Thanks Ronni.

Cheers
Walter