Diana,

Having experienced NBN at snail pace night after night (we’re in Doubleview on
copper just over 200 metres from the node) (and it’s even slower during school
holidays) I suggest you get a large download allowance on your mobile plan as
you may find that using the personal hotspot on your iPhone is far faster than
using NBN.

Cheers,

Michael