Hi Peter
Thank you for your suggestion!
I don’t have two-factor authentication set up and when I try to set it up
according to APPLE instructions I must go to System Preferences and choose
iCloud, then Security. Only problem is that when I go to System Preferences and
iCloud there is no option to select Security as it’s asking me to put in my
Apple ID then Password and then I go on the roundabout of it asking for Apple
ID and Password continually. The options of General, Contact, Security, Devices
and Payment aren’t there?
So I still have the same problem.
Kind regards
Peter