Hi Peter,

Peter H would be attending the WAMUG AGM meeting tonight, so unavailable to
reply to your message.
Setup two-factor authentication from your Apple ID account page.

Confirm which feature you're using
If you're not sure if you set up two-factor authentication or two-step
verification, use these steps:
Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
In the Security section, look for two-factor authentication or two-step
verification, then see if the feature is off or on.

If two-step verification is on, continue with the steps to turn it off, then
turn on two-factor authentication. If two-factor authentication is on, then
you're already set up.

Before you can turn on two-factor authentication, you need to turn off two-step
verification. Use these steps:
Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
In the Security section, click Edit.
Click Turn Off Two-Step Verification. Click again to confirm.

You can Follow the full instructions at this Apple support link:
 https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT207198

Kind regards,
Ronni

 Ronni Brown’s iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB