Hello, WAMUGgers, I  moved over to Brisbane,4 months ago. My computer
didn’t catch up with me for several of those months.  When I finally cranked it
up and pushed the Start button, there was Catalina. Well, I thought, I hope it
is as good as its predecessor. But, I was in for shock after shock. To  put it
in straight words: I Hate Catalina.  There are so many horrible changes; what
has Apple been thinking? I read about the Mac virus problem, but that doesn’t
warrant the  infliction of Catalina on unsuspecting computers.

Anyway, does anyone know if Catallina will be superceded?  Soon?  And does
anyone know if there is anything like WAMUG in Brisbane?

I wish good health for all of you in these treacherous times.

Stay safe and warm,
Pat Scott