Hi, Alan,

It’s not just disliking Catalina; it is interfering with what I am trying to
do. I use a Wacom tablet and stylus. Just moving the stylus around causes the
interface to switch to another, random location, or go totally blank. And, I
have 2 small Western Digital external disks. On the previous IOS, they showed
up on the desktop — now they don’t. What’s worse is, I can’t eject them.  I
have more gripes about Catalina, but I wont inflict them on you.

Anyway, thanks very much for the links to the Queensland User Groups.
Cheers,
Pat