From: wamug@wamug.org.au
Sent:Thu, 30 Apr 2020 09:23:45 +1000
Subject:Re: Horrible Catalina

Office 2016 is available from software giants will run ok on Catalina
but a few functions are much harder to do compared to 2011.Regards
Bill K
On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 8:06 AM clamshell  wrote:
Hi, Alan,
It’s not just disliking Catalina; it is interfering with what I am
trying to do. I use a Wacom tablet and stylus. Just moving the stylus
around causes the interface to switch to another, random location, or
go totally blank. And, I have 2 small Western Digital external disks.
On the previous IOS, they showed up on the desktop — now they
don’t. What’s worse is, I can’t eject them.  I have more gripes
about Catalina, but I wont inflict them on you.
Anyway, thanks very much for the links to the Queensland User
Groups.Cheers,Pat