From: wamug@wamug.org.au
Sent:Mon, 29 Jun 2020 07:21:38 +0800
Subject:Re: Music

 Hi Pete,Is that correct if you buy music  using iTunes, ie pay hard
money for it vs renting through Apple Music?Cheers

Marcus Marcus HarrisMobile +61417965618

On 29 Jun 2020, at 6:55 am, Pete  wrote:

Correct Stephen. If you 'buy' your music from Apple, you've
actually only bought the right to play it on an Apple device. You
can't make a CD of it or copy off to any other storage means.
I'm sure it's in the fine print.

Regards
Pete