Certainly some things have changed in the Apple music world.

I occasionally buy a few songs from Apple Music.
I do this using my iMac.
Then I plug my iPhone 6S (and also my wife’s iPhone SE) into my iMac and Sync.

But lately, when I Sync iPhones with iMac Music, not all songs transfer to the
iPhones.
There seems to be some kind of “disconnect” between them regarding Music.

Can anyone explain this please ?

Regards,
Stephen Chape